- How To Photograph Food? – Photography Course, Week four
- Wildlife Photography Tips – Photography Course, Week three
- How To Photograph Landscapes? – Photography Course, Week two
- 18 Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Every Desktop
- How to Photograph Flowers? – Photography Course, Week one
- 14 Beautiful Love Wallpapers For Valentines Day
- How to Make Your Own Desktop Wallpapers?
- How to Change Your Desktop Wallpaper to a Slide Show?
- How to Remove Desktop Backgrounds?
- How to Change Desktop Wallpaper on a Mac?
Tag Archives: desktop background
It is still winter here and there is a lot of snow and ice everywhere. I don’t like the sight of the old melting snow and grey leafless trees. Everything looks so depressing and sad. I prefer to look at warmer sights with lot of vivid and refreshing colors, and there is nothing better for that purpose than beautiful photographs of nature. Continue reading
Valentines Day is a favorite holiday for many people today; it brings some warmth and love in these cold winter days. It’s a great way to break the monotony and dullness of the month of February and give us some joy and excitement with lots of warm, vivid colors. Continue reading
If you don’t need anything sophisticated, then open your Paint application and have a go. You never know where the next Picasso might lurk. If, however, abstract drawings are not the things you want to enjoy when turning on the computer, something more evolved is in order. It involves much more sophisticated software and a lot of imagination. Get the job done right and you might even set a new trend, if you decide to upload your work. Continue reading
Getting tired of seeing the same old image over and over when you turn on the PC? That should not be a problem, as you can change that image or remove it whenever you heart desires. Simply right click on the desktop and select a different picture to use as your background. Continue reading