- How To Photograph Food? – Photography Course, Week four
- Wildlife Photography Tips – Photography Course, Week three
- How To Photograph Landscapes? – Photography Course, Week two
- 18 Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Every Desktop
- How to Photograph Flowers? – Photography Course, Week one
- 14 Beautiful Love Wallpapers For Valentines Day
- How to Make Your Own Desktop Wallpapers?
- How to Change Your Desktop Wallpaper to a Slide Show?
- How to Remove Desktop Backgrounds?
- How to Change Desktop Wallpaper on a Mac?
If you don’t need anything sophisticated, then open your Paint application and have a go. You never know where the next Picasso might lurk. If, however, abstract drawings are not the things you want to enjoy when turning on the computer, something more evolved is in order. It involves much more sophisticated software and a lot of imagination. Get the job done right and you might even set a new trend, if you decide to upload your work. Continue reading
Adding a bit of personal touch to our desktop or laptop is something that each of us wants to do. But since the vast majority of PC owners are not computer wizards, we are hesitant to make any changes. However, changing a static background to a dynamic one (a slide show) does not require an MIT diploma. In fact, it is an extremely simple process. Continue reading
Getting tired of seeing the same old image over and over when you turn on the PC? That should not be a problem, as you can change that image or remove it whenever you heart desires. Simply right click on the desktop and select a different picture to use as your background. Continue reading
Mac OS is indeed an operating system worthy of praise, which has a lot of useful features. But since the majority of us are used to another operating system, getting used to a Mac might require some time. Read further to learn about how to personalize your desktop’s background. Continue reading
While most of the computers that are being sold today come with a Windows 7 edition on installed on them, not all of them include the exact same one. In the case of low-cost computers, it is very likely for you to realize that it’s the starter edition that was installed on your computer. Continue reading