- How To Photograph Food? – Photography Course, Week four
- Wildlife Photography Tips – Photography Course, Week three
- How To Photograph Landscapes? – Photography Course, Week two
- 18 Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Every Desktop
- How to Photograph Flowers? – Photography Course, Week one
- 14 Beautiful Love Wallpapers For Valentines Day
- How to Make Your Own Desktop Wallpapers?
- How to Change Your Desktop Wallpaper to a Slide Show?
- How to Remove Desktop Backgrounds?
- How to Change Desktop Wallpaper on a Mac?
Category Archives: Photography
Whether it is a sugary birthday cake, a sizzling steak or a holiday feast, pictures of food are something that sparks the interest of many people. Just look at any bookstore display of women’s magazines! Continue reading
This week we are going to be giving you some great techniques and tips on the best ways to take wildlife photos. What could be more rewarding than capturing a shot of a mother bird feeding her young or a deer poised for flight in the morning mist? Continue reading
This week’s lesson is on how to photograph landscapes. We are going to give you some tips and hints to help you to capture that perfect moment and scene. Many budding photographers, as well as those who have been taking pictures for many years have a love affair with landscapes. Continue reading
When first starting out with digital photography, it is best to begin with an easy subject that still offers you a chance for some beautiful and interesting shots. Plus, flowers don’t jump up and get out of your way either, so it is a good topic to begin with. Continue reading