- How To Photograph Food? – Photography Course, Week four
- Wildlife Photography Tips – Photography Course, Week three
- How To Photograph Landscapes? – Photography Course, Week two
- 18 Beautiful Nature Wallpapers For Every Desktop
- How to Photograph Flowers? – Photography Course, Week one
- 14 Beautiful Love Wallpapers For Valentines Day
- How to Make Your Own Desktop Wallpapers?
- How to Change Your Desktop Wallpaper to a Slide Show?
- How to Remove Desktop Backgrounds?
- How to Change Desktop Wallpaper on a Mac?
Whether it is a sugary birthday cake, a sizzling steak or a holiday feast, pictures of food are something that sparks the interest of many people. Just look at any bookstore display of women’s magazines! Continue reading
This week we are going to be giving you some great techniques and tips on the best ways to take wildlife photos. What could be more rewarding than capturing a shot of a mother bird feeding her young or a deer poised for flight in the morning mist? Continue reading
This week’s lesson is on how to photograph landscapes. We are going to give you some tips and hints to help you to capture that perfect moment and scene. Many budding photographers, as well as those who have been taking pictures for many years have a love affair with landscapes. Continue reading
It is still winter here and there is a lot of snow and ice everywhere. I don’t like the sight of the old melting snow and grey leafless trees. Everything looks so depressing and sad. I prefer to look at warmer sights with lot of vivid and refreshing colors, and there is nothing better for that purpose than beautiful photographs of nature. Continue reading
When first starting out with digital photography, it is best to begin with an easy subject that still offers you a chance for some beautiful and interesting shots. Plus, flowers don’t jump up and get out of your way either, so it is a good topic to begin with. Continue reading
Valentines Day is a favorite holiday for many people today; it brings some warmth and love in these cold winter days. It’s a great way to break the monotony and dullness of the month of February and give us some joy and excitement with lots of warm, vivid colors. Continue reading